This great 1950's home sits on a relatively flat corner 602m2 lot and has loads of potential!
The property is in line for a significant change in development prospects as it is located in the Fringe Residential Precinct under the proposed Draft Mitchelton Centre Neighbourhood Plan (Statutory Plan).
The Fringe Residential Precinct will comprise predominantly low-medium density multi-unit residential development up to 3 storeys in height. For more information on the proposed plan and its current status please go to: www.brisbane.qld.gov.au/neighbourhoodplanning
Development prospects aside, the property would also make for a great family home or investment property.
Upstairs the home features:
- 4 bedrooms, master with walk in robe
- kitchen with breakfast bar
- separate lounge and dining
- sun drenched study
- tiled patio with leafy outlook
- internal access to ground floor
Downstairs the home features:
- rumpus area
- separate toilet
- outdoor paved entertaining area
- 3 car accommodation
Outside features include:
- 3000ltr water tank
- in ground pool (currently empty and not in service)
- 200m Train Station
- 315m Blackwood Street precinct cafes and restaurants
- 160m to Brookside Shopping Centre bus stops
For further information or a personal inspection please contact Steven Bowtell on 0417 614 041.
The sustainability declaration is available upon request.