Welcome to 19 Zeitoun Street, Mitchelton.
This great renovated family home in a sought after pocket of Mitchelton has been perfectly crafted to accommodate a family looking for relaxed, single level living.
Typifying Queensland lifestyle, the home's two main living areas flow onto a large and private “L” shaped covered deck, which is perfect for entertaining, relaxing, or just sitting back watching the kids playing in the back yard.
The property features a huge separate family/rumpus room with its own bathroom - great for when the relatives come to stay or as a fourth bedroom.
Resting on a large, fully fenced 890m2 block, the home is complimented with a yard that is child and pet friendly and even comes with cubby house and sand pit.
If storage space is important you'll love the massive 7m x 12m shed which has space for 3 cars or boat/trailer and includes two lined rooms, ideal for office/utility or storage space.
Inside, features include:
- three bedrooms with built-ins (master with walk in robe)
- three bathrooms appointed with quality fittings (master with ensuite)
- gourmet timber kitchen with natural granite bench tops, stainless steel appliances (including new dishwasher) and gas cooking
- bi-fold windows connecting the kitchen to the entertaining deck
- open plan lounge dining area
- separate large family/rumpus room
- polished timber floors throughout
- ducted air conditioning in 3 zones
- contemporary finishes
Outside, features include:
- large and private “L” shaped entertaining deck with built in BBQ and exhaust
- 5000 litre water tank
- fully fenced 890m2 block
- landscaped yard with cubby house and sand pit
- 7m x 12m shed with two remote controlled roller doors
Conveniently located close to train, Brookside Shopping Centre, Mitchelton Library, and a selection of public and private schooling, this home is a must to inspect.
For more information about the property, or to arrange a personal inspection, please contact Steven Bowtell on 0417 614 041 or Torstein Woodhall on 0407 174 194.
The Sustainability Declaration is available upon request from our office.