Looking for an investment property with options to explore!!
This property is currently home to an unrenovated Mitchelton classic straddling two separate 405m2 lots.
Zoned Low Density Residential and not in a demolition control precinct, the option is there to develop the two lots into separate properties (subject to the relevant Council and regulatory approvals)
- 300m to Blackwood Street's alfresco dining and cafe precinct
- 425m to Mitchelton Train Station
- 425m to Mitchelton Primary School
- 650m to Mitchelton High School
- 800m to Brookside Shopping Centre
First time to be sold since 1970, inspections are strictly by appointment only.
For more information about the property, or to arrange your inspection, please contact Steven Bowtell on 0417 614 041 or Torstein Woodhall on 0407 174 194.
The Sustainability Declaration can be viewed at our office.
* Please note that boundary lines depicted on the photography are indicative only