Welcome to 72 Blaker Road, Mitchelton.
This beautiful home has just been completed and is perfect for growing families, or those seeking a contemporary property in a super convenient location.
The main living area is positioned at the rear of the home on the ground floor, where the large open plan kitchen and dining area flows seamlessly out to a covered alfresco area, which is perfect for entertaining, relaxing, or just to sit and watch the children playing in the back yard.
Resting on a low-maintenance, fully landscaped 472m2 block, the elevated position is North East facing.
Designed with space and open plan living in mind, this home comes complete with all the features that you would expect from a home of this calibre.
Downstairs features include:
- impressive entry area with stylish timber door
- open plan family, meals and kitchen area flowing out onto covered alfresco area
- gourmet kitchen with gas cooking, stone bench-tops, stainless steel Blanco appliances (including dishwasher)
- pantry with workbench
- media room with screen recess and wiring points
- separate study
- internal laundry
- powder room
- double lock up garage with remote control access
- separate linen cupboard
- access to the under-stair area (perfect for a wine cellar)
- ducted air-conditioning in 4 zones
- ceiling fans
- extra high ceilings creating a great sense of space
Upstairs features include:
- 4 generous sized bedrooms all with built-ins (master with walk in robe)
- master bedroom set at the rear of the home, ensuited with twin basins
- quality fittings and stone-top vanities in main bathroom and ensuite
- computer nook with lovely leafy outlook
- large linen cupboard
- large recreation room at the front of the home with sweeping North East facing district views
- ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans
Outside features include:
- 5000ltr water tank
- covered alfresco area, tiled and with ceiling fan
- fully landscaped yard with concreted side paths
- side and rear fencing
- elevated, flood free position
Located in bustling Mitchelton just 8 kilometres from the City, the home is conveniently positioned close to Brookside Shopping Centre, the Blackwood Street cafe precinct, a selection of public and private schooling, bike tracks and parkland. The train station is a mere 150m away and provides direct access to the City in under 25 minutes.
This quality built, contemporary home is ready for new owners to move straight in and start enjoying.
For more information about the property, or to arrange a personal inspection, please contact Torstein Woodhall on 0407 174 194 or Steven Bowtell on 0417 614 041.
The Sustainability Declaration is available upon request from our office.