Presenting 5 Greenview Close, Mitchelton.
This is the family home that you've been searching for with nothing left to do except move in and enjoy!
Built in late 2009, the home is near new and offers over 270sqm of single-level contemporary living in a quiet cul-de-sac location.
The open plan lounge, dining and generous kitchen flows onto the covered outdoor area which is just perfect for those endless barbeques or to sit and watch the kids swimming in the pool or playing in the back yard.
The floor plan cleverly incorporates multiple living areas, including a media room and a separate activity or family room at the front of the home.
Extra high ceilings add a sense of space which is enhanced by quality polished porcelain tiles that reflect light around and look fantastic against the inviting blue water of the pool outside.
The home is positioned perfectly to maximise the generous 570sqm block on which it rests.
Inside features include:
- 5 bedrooms - 4 with built-ins
- master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- gourmet kitchen with island bench, stone bench tops and waterfall returns, stainless steel Omega appliances and mains supply gas cooking
- plumbing to kitchen fridge space
- ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning in 8 zones (master bed, 3 x bedrooms, bedroom 5, media, study, living) and 2 control centres
- main bathroom with shower and separate bath
- huge media room - over 5m long
- multiple locations wired for speakers
- large stacker door connecting inside to the outside
- open plan lounge, dining, kitchen all enhanced by extra high ceilings
- polished porcelain tiles in living areas
- professionally installed sheerview blinds to living and lounge room windows allowing you to see through to the pool and backyard whilst providing privacy inside
- professionally installed blockout roller blinds to all other windows
- double lock up garage with remote control entry and internal access to the home
- contemporary finishes and colour scheme throughout
Outside features include:
- covered outdoor area with timber decking, ceiling fan and ceiling speakers
- sparkling in-ground pool
- landscaped flat 570sqm block
- child and pet friendly side and rear fenced
- 5000ltr water tank
- solar hot water system
All this in a fantastic location!
690m walk to open recreational space
1200m walk to Mitchelton State High School
1200m walk to Mitchelton State Primary School
1400m to Fenwick Park
1600m walk to Train Station
1900m to Blackwood Street Precinct
2750m to Brookside Shopping Centre
For more information, or to arrange an inspection, please contact Torstein Woodhall on 0407 174 194 or Steven Bowtell on 0417 614 041.
The Sustainability Declaration is available at our office - Shop 2, 31 Blackwood Street, Mitchelton.