This home is a must see for investors or large families (or extended ones) looking for a huge solid home without the big price tag!
Built 2009, the living space in this builder's own home must be seen to be appreciated! Imagine:
- 6 bedrooms, or 5 bedrooms plus study
- a 5.8 x 8.8m approx. entertainment or theatre room (explore turning into 2 further bedrooms)
- 2 lounges, one of which is 7.8 x 3.3m approx.
- generous flat 744sqm approx. block in a central location
- built with an attention to detail that comes with a builder's own home
- central Mitchelton location
Ground floor features include:
- large open plan lounge and kitchen
- contemporary kitchen with stainless steel FRANKE appliances
- entertaining room with bar and powder room
- office / study with internal and external access
- 2 bedrooms
- large internal laundry with built in storage space
- store room with external access, perfect for the workshop, mower or general storage
- garage with remote control access
- external walls are solid concrete construction
- security grills and locks to all windows and doors
- mains gas for hot water
Second floor features include:
- 3 bedrooms including a 5.9 x 4.2m approx. master plus ensuite and walk in robe
- large concrete deck wrapping around 3 sides of the home
Outside features include:
- low maintenance landscaping with scope to create your dream garden
- fully fenced, child and pet friendly yard
- remote control main gate
We've also worked with the owner to create a whole new look for this property. 10 x mature (3m high approx.) trees provide a fantastic new WOW look and improved privacy. Definitely a must see!
Conveniently located just moments away from trendy Blackwood Street, bustling with cafes, bakeries and restaurants. Also close to Brookside Shopping Centre and a selection of public and private schooling.
For more information about the property, or to arrange a personal inspection, please contact Torstein Woodhall on 0407 174 194, or drop in and see us at Shop 2, 31 Blackwood Street, Mitchelton.