* Inspections by appointment only *
Presenting 114 Glen Holm Street, Mitchelton.
Currently a neat and tidy post war house sitting on a prime 810sqm block (on 2 lots - Lot 1 and Lot 2 on RP63484), this property is just brimming with potential.
Zoned Low Density Residential and not in a Demolition Control Precinct (no DCP), development options to explore include (subject to the relevant regulatory approvals):
- reconfigure the widow lots to create 2 regular shaped lots
- renovate into your dream home on a large 810m2 block
- demolish and build new
- rent out and decide later!
Offering easy liveability now, features of the home include:
- polished hardwood floors
- 2 bedrooms
- separate lounge and dining
- internal laundry
- great sized kitchen with gas cooking
- fully fenced, children and pet friendly yard
750m to Blackwood Street's dining and cafe precinct
750m to Mitchelton Train Station
870m to Brookside Shopping Centre with Myer, Target and specialty stores
950m to Mitchelton Primary School
1100m to Mitchelton High School
Please note that boundary lines depicted on photography are indicative and for illustration purposes only.
For more information about the property or to arrange your inspection, please contact Torstein Woodhall on 0407 174 194 or Steven Bowtell on 0417 614 041. Alternatively, drop in and see us at Shop 2, 31 Blackwood Street, Mitchelton.