Don't be too quick to dismiss this opportunity! Come for a look and be pleasantly surprised at what this colourful Queenslander has to offer.
After more than 10 years as a much loved and enjoyed family residence, it's now time for a new family to make this well cared for property their home.
Completely built in under with internal stairs, this two level home offers space and versatility - perfect for those needing multiple living areas.
Upstairs you'll find many character features such as high ceilings, VJ walls, a beautiful bay window, timber floors and timber windows. At the heart of the upper level is a generous lounge, which is positioned between a separate dining and kitchen room to the rear, and a private veranda to the front - the perfect spot to kick back and unwind at the end of the day.
Downstairs has a more modern feel and features a large tiled rumpus with French doors leading to covered entertaining areas outside - great for BBQ's, or to just sit and watch the kids playing in the private yard.
Upstairs features include:
- two bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fan in master bedroom
- a beautiful bay window in the master bedroom
- large combined kitchen dining area
- modernised kitchen complete with dishwasher and new gas stove
- two split system air-conditioners
- door and window security screens
- bathroom with separate toilet
Downstairs features include:
- large bedroom with built in wardrobe and ceiling fan
- study (or fourth bedroom) with French doors out to a paved area
- large, air conditioned rumpus room with French doors opening out to the side yard
- internal laundry and second bathroom
- separate store room with external access
Outside features include:
- 456sqm block with room for pool
- fenced, children and pet friendly yard
- covered car accommodation
Location is so convenient with Blackwood Street's cafe precinct, schools, parks and public transport all within walking distance. The property is located a handy distance to a variety of shopping centres including Brookside with MYER, Target and specialty stores. Plus, at just 8kms from the CBD you can be in the city by train in around 20 minutes.
For more information about the property, or to arrange your private inspection, please contact Steven Bowtell on 0417 614 041, or call in and see us at Shop 2, 31 Blackwood Street, Mitchelton.