Presenting 14 Marshall Street, Mitchelton.
Dressed to impress, this home is positioned in a convenient pocket in thriving Mitchelton and has been crafted to accommodate those seeking the relaxed Queensland lifestyle in mature landscaped surrounds.
At the heart of the home upstairs is an open and airy living room spilling out to a spacious deck - the perfect spot for relaxing or entertaining friends. Towards the rear is a separate dining area that adjoins a lovely refurbished kitchen complete with new stainless steel appliances including oven, exhaust canopy and dishwasher.
Polished hardwood floors, high ceilings, period windows and a neutral contemporary colour scheme all add up to make this a truly delightful home.
Venture down the internal stairs and the potential to expand is obvious. The house has been raised, fully concreted under and partly built-in to create a spacious rumpus or fourth bedroom. With the hard work done, the option to explore now is to build in the remainder of the ground floor expanding your living accommodation to suit your requirements.
Upstairs features include:
- three bedrooms, all built in
- newly refurbished kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- bathroom with separate toilet
- lovely period windows and freshly polished floors
- split air-conditioners
- fly screens to most windows and external doors
Downstairs features include:
- rumpus or fourth bedroom
- concreted, secure and fully enclosed with slatting
- combined laundry with shower and toilet
- garage with remote controlled door
Outside features include:
- a generous, flat 539m2 block with side access
- entertaining and barbeque area
- two water tanks holding 8,000L combined
- landscaped yard with mature trees
- children and pet friendly yard with side and rear fencing
- room for a pool!
The property is conveniently located in thriving Mitchelton, a suburb that is approximately 8kms from the city, and just moments from the cafes, bakeries and eating establishments in trendy Blackwood Street. Train, schools and parks are all also within walking distance from home.
For more information, or to arrange your private inspection, please phone Torstein. Alternatively, drop in and see us when in Blackwood Street.