Presenting 23 Balnaves Place, Mitchelton.
Built in 2008 by the current owners, this fantastic family home in an elevated position in Mitchelton is a must see.
Designed for open plan living, the home features a generous and well-appointed kitchen, as well as a spacious lounge and dining area stylishly completed with contemporary finishes.
With the Queensland lifestyle at the heart of its design, the property features two outdoor entertaining areas - the one at the rear of the home is covered and ideal for those summer barbeques or entertaining friends, and the area at the front offers the perfect spot to enjoy afternoon sunsets over the mountains.
High ceilings and lots of natural light in the main living area make this home truly an enjoyable place to live.
On offer for you to enjoy:
- 4 generous bedrooms, 3 with built-ins and master with walk in robe
- 2 ensuites, a main bathroom plus a separate powder room
- gourmet kitchen with stainless steel oven and dishwasher
- ducted reverse cycle multi-zoned air conditioning system
- security alarm system and security grills to most windows and doors
- double lockup garage with internal access
- tinted and lockable windows
- spa with 8 jets
- recently installed 3KW solar PV electricity system
- a generous and elevated 618m2 block with landscaped gardens
- children and pet friendly yard with side and rear fencing
Located in thriving Mitchelton, just 9kms from the city, you will be moments away from Brookside MYER as well as the cafes, bakeries and eating establishments in trendy Blackwood Street. Schools and parks are also just a short walk from home.
For more information, or to arrange your private inspection, please phone Torstein. Alternatively, drop in and see us when in Blackwood Street.