Presenting 23 Evergreen Street, Mitchelton
Located in one of Mitchelton's newest areas showcasing impressive, modern homes, this stylish residence presents your perfect opportunity to start enjoying contemporary Queensland living.
Designed with the Queensland lifestyle in mind, the home offers fantastic indoor/outdoor living and takes great advantage of the elevation and expansive mountain and suburban views.
Upstairs offers a spacious open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area. High ceilings and stunning Sydney Blue Gum timber floors provide a sense of space full of natural light. The open plan feel is enhanced by large stacker doors opening out to the brilliant verandah - the perfect place for family barbeques or to entertain friends.
Also on the upper level is very generous master bedroom complete with walk-in robe and a well-appointed ensuite with double basin.
Venture down the polished timber stairs to find three well-proportioned bedrooms, all with built-ins, a home theatre/fifth bedroom, study nook, full bathroom with separate toilet and a great sized laundry.
Upstairs features include:
- open plan living with select Sydney Blue Gum timber floors
- well-appointed kitchen with stone benches and stainless steel appliances
- master bedroom suite with stylish ensuite and large walk-in robe
- high ceilings with great natural light
- spacious verandah with ceiling fans
Downstairs features include:
- three bedrooms complete with built-ins
- home theatre room also suitable as guest or fifth bedroom
- study nook
- good sized linen and general storage areas
- bathroom with separate toilet
- double lockup garage with a wide rear roller door for side yard access
Eco Friendly & Outside features include:
- 5000L water tank
- low maintenance 470m2 block with landscaped gardens
- children and pet friendly yard with side and rear fencing
Located in thriving Mitchelton, just 9kms from the city, you will be just moments away from Brookside MYER and the cafes, bakeries and eating establishments in trendy Blackwood Street. With schools and parks also just a short walk from home, it's easy to see why the location is so desirable.
For more information, or to arrange your private inspection, please phone Torstein.