Presenting 59 Glen Holm Street, Mitchelton.
Built in 2009 to the owners' exacting standards, no expense has been spared in creating a truly beautiful home offering two sprawling levels of spacious, contemporary living.
Step through the wide entrance door and the sense of space is immediate. High 2.7 metre ceilings, contemporary porcelain floor tiling and a modern colour scheme work perfectly to create a luxurious space that you will just love coming home to.
The extensive list of features include:
- spacious open plan living with contemporary fixtures and fittings
- all furnishings as per inventory including artwork, rugs, televisions, theatre projector, gym equipment
- five oversized bedrooms
- master bedroom ensuited with walk-in robe
- ground floor bedroom/guestroom also with ensuite and with walk-in robe
- designer kitchen with stone island bench, huge walk-in pantry and stainless appliances including four door fridge
- mains gas cooking
- media room with projector and sound equipment
- multiple living areas spread over both levels
- family recreation room on upper level with handy kitchenette
- covered outdoor entertaining area off the kitchen and dining area
- double lockup garage with internal access
- intercom system and entrance door remote locking system
- designed for the option of a 25m lap pool to be added
- 5000L water tank
- 708sqm landscaped corner block
Located in the heart of Mitchelton, a thriving suburb approximately 9kms from the city, you'll be positioned less than 400 metres from Blackwood Street's cafe precint and the hugely popular monthly Farmers' markets. Brookside shopping centre (home to MYER and other specialty stores) schools and public transport are also all within walking distance.