Presenting 30 Ironbark Circuit, Everton Hills
Resting on a prime elevated 721m2 block in a quiet cul-de-sac location, this fantastic contemporary family home offering 338m2 under roof is awaiting new owners to call home.
First time offered for sale since built in 2007 - the home presents near-new and offers all the features that you would expect from a modern home of generous proportion.
At the heart of the home is an open plan lounge, dining and well-appointed kitchen perfectly positioned next to a tiled outdoor alfresco - great for year-long outdoor living.
The cleverly designed custom floor plan incorporates multiple living areas, including two rumpus rooms, home theatre and private study.
High ceilings, extensive use of windows and a contemporary colour scheme work in concert to harness the natural light and create a great sense of space that you will just love coming home to.
- four good-sized bedrooms complete with built-ins, master with walk-in robe and ensuite
- well-appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances and plumbed fridge space
- generous open plan living with high ceilings downstairs
- separate media room and two rumpus rooms
- ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- security mesh to most external windows and doors
- double garage with remote and internal access
- tiled alfresco for year-long outdoor living
- 5000L water tank
- elevated 721m2 block in a quiet cul-de-sac position
- landscaped gardens
- children and pet friendly yard with side and rear fencing