Presenting 108 Barton Street, Everton Park
Looking for an investment or potential development property with options to explore?
Currently a well-presented and very liveable post war home straddling two separate allotments, this property is just brimming with potential.
Zoned Low Density Residential and not in a demolition control precinct, explore the option of developing the two lots into separate properties (subject to Council and regulatory approvals).
- 810m2 / two separate allotments
- four bedrooms, all built-in, master with walk in robe
- separate lounge and dining
- a great kitchen with dishwasher and loads of cupboard space
- polished hardwood floors
- a generous balcony with views out to the sports oval across the road
- enclosed utility areas downstairs with separate external access
- internal stair access to downstairs level
- covered outdoor area
- a fantastic saltwater pool with covered entertaining area
- double garage
- fenced and landscaped gardens
- three rain water tanks
Located in thriving Everton Park just over 8km from the City - you will be walking distance to schools, public transport and in a no-through street.
With other properties in the street being developed into new contemporary homes, 108 Barton Street is a must see.
Please note that boundary lines depicted on photography are indicative and for illustration purposes only.