Unquestionably one of Mitchelton's finest properties, this architecturally designed family residence resting on 510m2 of elevated hillside land offers something truly unique.
With its striking facade and imposing position high at the top of a cul-de-sac, number 56 Taltarni Circuit is an iconic property without peer.
With impressive entry foyer, extra high ceilings, polished porcelain tiles, designer lighting and an extensive use of custom glass, every aspect of this property makes a statement of quality and sophistication.
On the ground floor and at the heart of this stunning home are open-plan lounge, dining and kitchen areas - all generously proportioned. The designer kitchen is a dream for the chef and entertainer alike. Featuring a massive stone island bench and equipped with a full suite of high-end appliances including two ovens and 1200mm gas cooktop, dinner parties and culinary creations will be taken to new heights.
The ground floor also boasts an oversized, purpose-designed theatre room complete with projector and huge screen - sure to bring an exciting new dimension to movie night!
Embracing the Queensland lifestyle, the indoors spill seamlessly to the multiple outdoor areas - great spaces for BBQs, entertaining or relaxing while the children play in the flat yard.
Venture up the open timber staircase to the upper level and you will find four oversized bedrooms. There are two master suites featuring balconies with sweeping district views and city glimpses. Both masters have walk-in robes plus luxurious, stone appointed ensuites complete with spas.
This property has been designed and finished to a superior level with an extraordinary list of features to match.
Notable features downstairs include:
- open plan living with crisp clean lines and polished porcelain tiles
- sleek designer kitchen with oversized 2900mm x 1400mm island bench, Smeg 1200mm free standing 6 burner stove with twin ovens, ILVE range hood, LG three-in-one live-wave oven, dishwasher, wine fridge and provision for a large, plumbed fridge
- designer lighting throughout
- home theatre room with insulated internal walls and ceilings complete with projector, wiring for 7.2 surround sound and an amazing fixed 135” screen to ensure the ultimate viewing experience
- separate private study or fifth bedroom
- triple lockup garage with shelving and internal access
- tiled outdoor alfresco complete with plumbed gas BBQ area and built-in ceiling speakers
- four oversized and luxuriously appointed bedrooms complete with built-ins, two with walk-ins
- two master suites with generous balconies and stunning ensuites featuring sleek floor to ceiling tiling, frameless glass, double showers, double basins and 8-jet spas
On both levels:
- ducted reverse cycle air conditioning system with 8 zones
- vacu-maid central vacuum system
- security alarm system with dual zones
- attention to detail features throughout including square set cornices and Thump frameless glass balustrading
Outside & Eco Friendly:
- finger print access and coded gate house including recorded monitoring of guests
- custom designed entry gates with remote access
- 5000L water tank
- 5 kW solar PV system
- solar hot water system
- insulated ground level external walls and ceiling for added comfort
Located in thriving Mitchelton, just 9kms from the city and moments away from Brookside Myer and cafes, bakeries and eating establishments in trendy Blackwood Street, location is perfect.
Schools and parks are also just a short walk from this impressive residence.