Designed with the Queensland lifestyle in mind, this 2010 built home offers fantastic indoor/outdoor living and takes great advantage of the sweeping suburban views.
Upstairs offers a generous open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area. High ceilings and extensive use of windows provide a great sense of space full of natural light. The open plan feel continues through the large stacker door leading out to a brilliant covered deck - a great area for entertaining, summer dining or just relaxing while watching the kids swimming in the sparkling in-ground pool below.
Also on the upper level are two generous bedrooms, including the master which is positioned at the front of the home and features a private balcony retreat with district views across to Mount Petrie.
Venture down the polished timber stairs to the ground floor where you will find a large family living room with views over the pool and water feature. With two further bedrooms, separate study and bathroom, the ground floor is well suited for guests or for households wanting separation of living with privacy.
- four bedrooms, master with walk in robe
- gourmet kitchen with stone benches and AEG pyrolytic oven
- linen and storage spaces on both levels
- fly screens to most doors and windows
- fantastic in-ground salt water pool with solar heating
- generous family living room on the lower level with room for kitchenette
- private study
- oversized outdoor entertaining deck
- solar hot water
- double garage with remote entry and internal access
- landscaped yard designed for low maintenance
- 5000L water tank
- children and pet friendly yard
Living here will have you positioned perfectly in the thriving suburb of Carina, moments away from Carindale and Cannon Hill shopping centres and walking distance to schooling and parks.