Presenting 5 Keylar Street, Mitchelton.
This fantastic, classic home is positioned in a convenient pocket in thriving Mitchelton and has been crafted to accommodate those seeking the relaxed Queensland lifestyle.
At the heart of the home is an open plan lounge, dining and kitchen leading out to a spacious covered deck - the perfect spot for relaxing or entertaining friends all year round.
Polished timber floors, high ceilings and a neutral contemporary colour scheme combine to make this truly delightful home a must to see.
Venture downstairs and the potential to expand is obvious. Raised in recent years and concreted under, explore the option to build in under to suit your requirements now, or when the time is right.
Tenanted until 29 March 2014 at $425 per week, this property is also worth considering for those looking for an investment property in a great location.
Upstairs features include:
- two bedrooms with lovely polished floors
- enclosed front verandah room with great natural light
- refurbished kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- utility room off the kitchen
- modern bathroom and separate toilet
- split air-conditioner to lounge
- data cabling
Downstairs features include:
- concreted, secure and fully enclosed with timber slatting
- modern laundry
- secure car accommodation
Outside & Eco features include:
- relatively flat block in central Mitchelton location
- spacious covered entertaining deck up and area down
- 3000L water tank
- 1.5kW solar PV system
- children and pet friendly landscaped yard
Located just moments from the cafes, bakeries and eating establishments in trendy Blackwood Street. Train, schools and parks are all also nearby.