Presenting 17 Kennion Street, Mitchelton (Proposed Lot 4 on SP258783)
Resting on a generous 601sqm corner parcel of land in an elevated and sought after pocket in Mitchelton, you have the option here to create your ultimate dream home less than 9 kilometres from the City.
Capturing sweeping views to the North East and South East, including a vista towards the City, this solid Queenslander is begging to be raised and restored to its former glory.
Potential features hidden under internal wall and floor coverings include:
- VJ walls and ceilings
- soaring 10 foot ceilings to the main rooms
- wide pine floorboards
Other features include:
- three bedrooms, main with built ins
- separate dining and lounge rooms
- utility room
- enclosed verandah across rear with sweeping district views
- kitchen with built in pantry
- three split system air conditioners
- concreted under with enclosed utility areas
- 3000L & 10,000L rainwater tanks
- a new roof in 2012
- gently sloping 601m2 corner block with generous frontages
- children and pet friendly yard with side and rear fencing
Location and lifestyle perfect!
150m to Oxford Park Train Station
300m to Park
800m to Blackwood Street Precinct
700m to Mitchelton State School
700m to Mitchelton High School
900m to Brookside Shopping Centre
This is your blank canvas that truly only comes along every once in a while.